Being one of the biggest bounce houses in the range, the Jungle Inflatable Bounce House with Slide is a perfect addition to your child’s accessory list. It comprises a number of key features, including being able to bounce, climb and slide. The inside bouncing vicinity covers an area of 8.5ft x 7ft. It even comes with a basketball hoop and a fun climbing wall to add to the excitement. The fun climbing wall leads to a 10 ft long slide.
The latest version of the bounce house comes complete with a Velcro roof top – ideal for those hot days. The bounce house is particularly a big hit amongst the 3 to 10 age group. The unit is designed to withstand a maximum weight of 500 lbs.
- Huge inflated external area of 13 ft x12 ft x 9 ft H with a heavy duty material for the bouncing base
- Powered by a powerful UL blower with a lengthy fill tube. Can be inflated in a matter of seconds
- Commercial 1 HP blower with 25 ft power cord with GFCI
- Basketball hoop and extra slide surface for additional sturdiness
- Heavy duty puncture proof material with double to quadruple stitching
- Large pillars all around for a sturdy bounce formation
- Ground stakes bundle, hefty carry bag and repair kit with operational directions
- Easy to assemble and dismantle
- Appropriate for both indoor and outdoor use (stakes or sandbags are not required for indoor usage)
How to Assemble the Jungle Inflatable Bounce House
- Remove all items from the box and arrange in a open area
- Unfold the bounce house
- Lay the bounce house out on the ground
- Attach the tie intake sleeve to the air blower
- Plug into the power socket
- Inflate as required
- Hammer the anchor stacks into the ground
- Get the kids ready and use the bounce house as required 😉
Helpful tips in getting the most out of this bouncy house
The bounce house is straightforward for two people to assemble, but can be difficult for one. You might consider placing a tarp under the bounce house to avoid unnecessary damage and keep it clean. The tarp also helps to prevent grass from entering the bounce house when the children get on and of the slide.
The stakes that are provided with the kit are plastic. It is sensible to drive a metal stake into the ground first and then insert the plastic ones to simplify the process.
Be sure to allow ample time to remove the air when it comes time to put the product away. It can be difficult to deflate the bouncer small enough so that it fits into the supplied bag; for the purpose of ease you may think about purchasing an outdoor storage bin for effortless storage.
You can rest assured that the supplier is very responsive should you happen to have the need to contact them for after sales service.
User review on the Jungle Inflatable Bounce House with Slide:
“We have four young children age 2 to 7 years who truly adore the bounce house. It is easy to assemble and it is not that difficult to dismantle either. Although it does take a while to get the air out and roll it up, we have never had trouble returning it back into the bag – it takes approximately 15 minutes to get the job done. We used it for birthday parties and other occasions. The children are particularly fond of the slide. From my experience, the fabric which the jungle bounce is made of feels much more comfortable when rubbed against skin compared to the big commercial ones which usually feels rubbery. I am certain that we’ll be using this for a long time, until my kids grow out of it.”
Review written by E. Ambrogi