Providing never-ending fun all year round, the Blast Zone Misty Kingdom Inflatable Bouncer is what children love the most since they can have fun in it regardless of the weather. The bounce house can be used dry or wet. During summertime, you can hook it up to a water hose and it becomes a thrilling water slide while in cooler weather, throw in balls to make it an exciting ball pit, bounce house and a cool slide.
Made from commercial grade PVC, this bouncer is sure to last a long time. It is designed with safety features to make it safe for children to enjoy. It is recommended for children aged 3 and up and the maximum weight per user it can hold is 100 pounds.
- Fun slide with sprayers that can be used if the bouncer is used wet
- A splash pool or a ball pit; either way it is fun
- A large bouncing surface where children can have unlimited fun
- One miniature slide that is used to climb up to the bouncer; it can also be used by toddlers
- Safety netting around the bounce house to secure the children while they play
- Stakes to firmly anchor the bouncer to the ground and prevent it from moving and falling over
- Heavy duty blower to provide continuous air flow
- Repair kit included for easy repairing and maintenance
- Made from commercial grade PVC
How to assemble the Blast Zone Misty Kingdom Inflatable Bouncer?
It takes only mere minutes to inflate the bouncer and assemble it. The bouncer should first be rolled out and lay down on the ground. Connect the blower to an electrical outlet and connect it to the bouncer. Let the blower run and it will inflate the bouncer in 1-2 minutes. The blower should be left connected while in use.
The bouncer should be firmly anchored to the ground before using it. This is important and make sure this important step is not neglected otherwise the bouncer can become a hazard.
If the bouncer is to be used wet, just connect the bouncer with a water hose to get the water from sprinklers.
Drying out the bouncer if used wet
Most of the problems faced with these bouncers is when they are used wet.
The water normally leaks into the air chambers and it fills inside which seems impossible to take out. It is important to take out all the water otherwise, it will affect the lifetime of the toy and the bouncer will not inflate properly. Also, if there is water inside, it will be difficult to store it properly.
To dry it out, first deflate the bouncer which will take only minutes. Drain all the water out by tilting it over and pressing the surfaces down. After the water has dried out, inflate the bouncer again and let the blower run for hours while the bouncer is dry. This will dry it out completely.
Users claimed that this bouncer really gave a blast to the children and children simply loved it for its fun features and all year round fun. Here is a summary of all the user reviews:
- Easy to assemble
- Hours of fun
- All year round fun
- Some people find it hard to maintain
- Some users complained it’s hard to dry out the water
- Difficult to store it in the storage bag