A fantastic time for young tykes and children alike (recommended ages 5+), the Blast Zone Great White Water Slide is a mini water ride that’s fun for everyone. Made of composite materials, this durable indoor/outdoor waterslide sets up quickly and can handle up to two shark-loving children at a time. Kids can climb up the back of the shark’s head, crawl through his mouth, and slide down the safe slope slide to splash and play in the whitewater pool.
Designed for year round use, this inflatable home water ride features a fun shark theme, a water sprayer, safety netting, bright primary colors, and easy setup and storage.
- A continuous blower for safe, reliable high performance continuous use. (UL-Listed)
- A quick deflation valve to make storage and transport a snap
- Rolls up to the size of a large sleeping bag, designed to be easy to lift and easy to store
- Instant gratification with an inflation time of just one minute
- Repair Kit for accidental rips or tears
- Unit Perimeter Approx – 6′ W x 21′ L x 7′ H
- Slide Dimensions Approx. – 6′ W x 9′ L x 6′ H
- Weight without Blower – 50 lbs
- Maximum Occupancy – 1-2 Users no greater then 200lbs.
How to assemble your Blast Zone Great White Water Slide:
This fun water slide is only 50 lbs. and comes in a handy carrying case. Made of durable materials, it can handle one to two users weighing up to 200 lbs (about 90 kg), total.
It comes with the inflatable unit, a blower, ground stakes, a repair kit, and instructions.
The slide can be used wet or dry, and it can be fully set up and ready to go in around 15 minutes. Blowing it up takes only a minute or so, and it comes with a set of eight stakes, which are used to anchor it to the ground.
This slide is eight feet tall, has a climbing wall, and safety netting. The climbing wall is clearly designed with young kids in mind, but as long as an adult is less than 200 lbs., mom or dad can join in too. The overall construction is very solid and with proper care and use, it will handle even the most rambunctious kids.
When the fun’s over, packing it up is easy. The slide must be completely dry, which can take some time, before it’s ready to be returned to the carrying case. Once dry, the included instruction set will illustrate how the slide is to be re-folded and placed back into its case.